Long Island Divorce Attorney
Call Today! 516.688.0088
Experienced Family Lawyers

Long Island Custody Modification Lawyer

How to Modify a Child Custody Order in New York

The New York attorneys at Friedman & Friedman, Attorneys at Law are dedicated to representing clients in issues involving child custody and the modification of child custody.

These matters can be complex. Parents want to ensure that the modifications benefit them and their child. By working with a skilled Nassau County attorney as soon as possible, you can ensure that you are not taken advantage of and that your child has the best chance of a bright future.

It is common for the living situation or job situation of one or both parents to change, or for the specific needs of a child to change. To match these changes in circumstance, it is possible to modify child custody, child support, and/or visitation orders, as well. The original divorce or separation agreement was created under particular circumstances; so, when these change, so should the agreement.

Call (516) 688-0088 to discuss your case with a Nassau County skilled attorney!

When Can You Modify Child Custody?

What if your ex-spouse has custody of your children, but has remarried and or is in a new relationship and the living environment is no longer safe for your children? What if your ex-spouse has developed a drug or alcohol problem? What if you or your spouse wants to move to a different state? All of these matters may require the need of a modification of child custody, and you will need an attorney to help you carry this out effectively and efficiently – and in a manner that is best for your child or children.

Get Help from a Modification Lawyer – (516) 688-0088

It is essential to ensure that your position is presented effectively in court. At Friedman & Friedman PLLC, Attorneys at Law, our Nassau County attorneys are committed to providing professional representation and quality results at a reasonable price. We handle child custody modification cases throughout Nassau County, Queens County, Suffolk and Westchester County, New York and represent mothers, fathers, and even grandparents in child custody matters.

Contact a New York child custody modification lawyer today to discuss your modification of child custody issue.

Let Us Provide the Compassionate Care You Deserve.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.