Long Island Divorce Attorney
Call Today! 516.688.0088
Featured Article
The "SUNY" Cap: A parent's obligation to contribute towards college

The Courts in New York State may order the parties to pay for their children to attend college. Pursuant to DRL 240 (1-b) (c ) (7), absent a prior agreement , the Court may direct parents to contribute towards to the cost of a child's private education depending on the ...

Read More

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.